Does good health translate into abundance?
Today I have the pleasure and privilege to speak to international speaker, author, fitness/lifestyle entrepreneurial expert, and CEO, Jeremy Bellotti. After facing his own challenges along the way, Jeremy has founded FitLife Entrepreneur to serve as a global platform for those who are working to transform the landscape of health and wellness and take their ideas to the next level.
After graduating college, Jeremy felt lost and was lacking a purpose. Eventually, he moved back in with his parents where he finally had his breakthrough, his aha moment, that transformed his life and shifted his perspective.
In this episode, Jeremy shares…
- How he found clarity and awareness at his low point
- The importance of perception
- The catalyst moment that led him to find his life’s purpose
- The challenges that he continues to face in his journey
- How wellness translates to abundance
- His strategic formula for reaching your optimal entrepreneurial peak
- The impact that his company has on the world
- His daily self-care practice
[Tweet ““Success is innately simple because it has to be. If you overcomplicate it, you’ll never get anywhere.” @JeremyBellotti”]
Listen to the Podcast