After meeting at the Archangel event and being touched by his story, I am so glad to have Dr. Jeff Spencer on the show today. As a member of the 1972 Olympic cycling team, a masters degree in sports medicine from USC, and a leader in the high performance field for over forty years, Jeff has a lot to share with us in terms of his own journey to excellence and how he leads others to a life of wellness and success.
Jeff knew from a young age that he wanted to become an Olympian. After some research, he came to understand that it was rarely-if ever-the biggest and baddest competitors who win it all and hard work and will power didn’t always lead to success. Following some pivotal moments in his childhood, Jeff slowly developed his Champion Blueprint and has been guiding ambitious people towards excellence ever since.
In this episode, you will…
- Hear how Jeff created his method for becoming a champion
- Learn how champions handle challenges and obstacles
- Understand the difference between a coach, a mentor, and a cornerman
- Discover the three pivotal moments in Jeff’s life that led him to where he is today
- Get a glimpse of what it takes to be a champion
- Learn how to handle the gap between talent, hard work, and your goals
- Hear from Jeff how his spiritual foundation grounds him
- Receive three actionable steps on how you can start your journey today
- Find out what’s next for Jeff and the Champion Blueprint
[Tweet ““A great cornerman is worth 20 mentors or coaches.” @JeffSpencer”]
Listen to the Podcast
Watch the Podcast