I always love a story of triumph and today’s guest quit his meds cold turkey and healed his depression naturally!!! What a rockstar?!
Today I have the honor of speaking with author, speaker, and podcaster Zephan Moses Blaxberg. After working a number of different jobs, including a stint as a pastry chef and as a technician at an Apple Genius Bar, Zephan decided to throw away the script and take charge of his life.
In this episode, you will…
- Hear the tragic events that led Zephan to spiral into a depression at only thirteen years old
- Discover the challenges that Zephan faced in finding a treatment that worked for him
- Find out how he came to realize the importance of sharing your story and how that has aided him through the healing process
- Be inspired by his bravery in the face of an ultimatum and hear how he quit his medications cold turkey to embrace a holistic lifestyle
- Discover how Zephan took the leap from the Genius Bar to becoming an entrepreneur
- Learn what keeps him on course to living a life that is fully his own
- Hear Zephan’s vision for the future and what’s coming up next for him
Listen to the Podcast
Watch the Podcast